Organic Marketing is the creation of brands using the Internet, mobile and other interactive channels. This technology-forward process is closer to a true brand experience by continuously improving upon existing messaging instantly. Digital Communications is the practice of promoting products and services using media distribution channels to reach consumers in a timely, relevant, personal and cost-effective manner. Organic Marketing can congratulate and empathize, the medium can build stronger and more secure 1 to 1 relationships with your target audience. Each of us seek trust in communications and rely upon the speed of information delivery.
All companies today need to optimize their operational budgets, reduce costs per lead and expand market share. Never before in history has the need been more pressing for high impact, low cost business development solutions as globalization prepares to make us all competitors. The large media machines (Advertising Publications, Tradeshows, TV, Radio, Newspapers, Industry Journals etc) have been consuming our branding and advertising dollars for decades. Marketing dollars need to be direct more successfully towards strategic business intelligence and level the playing field for small and medium sized businesses.
WHAT IS ORGANIC MARKETING?:
* Increased diversification into digital marketing (adjunct to traditional methods)
* Scalable, Live, Modifiable, Expandable and Dynamic
* Interactive, Engaging, Call-to-Action
* Trackable and Tracable Mediums
* Low Cost, High Impact, Quick-Turn-Around
* Emotion Marketing – Closer to Experiential Learning / True Brand Experience
* Closer to Experiential Marketing (try before you buy)
* Addresses the Green / Pro-environment / Global Demand for Conservation
* Media Choice of Generation Y